Hindi, reported to be the second most commonly spoken language in the world, is spoken by more than 500 million people. Pimsleur's Hindi teaches Standard Hindi as spoken in New Delhi.
- Sixteen 30-minute lessons of spoken Hindi language instruction. These sixteen lessons are the same as the first sixteen lesson of Pimsleur's 30-Unit Comprehensive Program.
- Each lesson includes an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures and includes practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons.
- Essential grammar and vocabulary. Topics include: greetings, numbers, meals, shopping, telling time, scheduling activities, and asking and giving directions.
- No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
- Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
- Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.
Photo by mckaysavage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.