Power Glide Ultimate Edition French
Open the door to new skills and opportunities that only learning a new language can provide. With the most innovative and effective language teaching activities available, these courses start you on a path toward language fluency. Our Year 1 course have been updated and upgraded with a variety of new features:
- Learning objectives for each module
- Scope and sequence for better scheduling and standards comparison
- 180-day school year format
- Assessment tools for all types of learners complete with test keys
- Additional activities and performance challenges to help learners apply their learning for better retention and integration
- Additional graphics, photos and cues for visual learners
- Page tabulation for easy reference and progress tracking
- Audio CD’s give learners valuable pronunciation coaching while keeping them motivated
- Includes Four cd's Three interactive cd-roms and a 500 page workbook.
"Foreign Language instruction should begin at the elementary level while the child's brain is absorbing information like a sponge. Power-Glide has made learning a second language easier for the younger crowd with it's introduction of their foreign language series for children. With their past successes in innovative curricula for middle and upper grades, Power-Glide is a company parents can trust for quality instruction. Learning a second language is easy and affordable and should be considered part of the foundation of the elementary age years. Parents can't go wrong in choosing products from Power-Glide!
- Susan Moore, Family Reviews
"Power-Glide delivers what it promises. With this course you won't be intimidated to teach foreign language. Every successful lesson learned will motivate you to move on to the next one. People will wonder where you child "prepped." More important than the snob appeal, using Power-Glide will open doors for your children that will carry into adulthood."
- Kathy von Duyke, Editor, Konos Helps
"As one who designs educational programs for individual student in our school, I must tell you how impressed I have been with the Power-Glide material. I was able to examine the second year course material for our community college. Power-Glide's course is more comprehensive."
- Linda Ritner, Director, Pleasant Hill Academy