- Bilingual edition. Written in English and Korean. Parallel text
- Perfect for kids (and adults) learning English or Korean as their second language
- Large print and colourful illustrations for better reading experience
- Ideal for reading to preschoolers at bedtime or as a self read for older children
- Available in paperback and hardcover formats
- Age Range: 3 - 9 years
- 34 pages
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 inches
Jimmy the little bunny is in trouble. Accidently, he ruined his mother favourite flowers. Will it help if he lies? Or is it better to tell the truth and try to solve the problem in different way?
Help your children to learn to be more honest with this fun children’s book.
작은 토끼 지미가 곤경에 빠졌습니다. 지미가 실수로 엄마가 아끼는 꽃들을 망가뜨렸기 때문입니다. 지미는 거짓말을 하는 편이 좋을까요? 아니면 솔직하게 말하고 어떻게 하면 좋을 지 방법을 찾아 보는 게 좋을까요?
아이들이 정직함에 대해 배울 수 있도록 이 이야기를 활용해 보세요.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.