- Bilingual edition. Written in English and Tagalog. Parallel text
- Perfect for kids (and adults) learning English or Tagalog as their second language
- Large print and colourful illustrations for better reading experience
- Ideal for reading to preschoolers at bedtime or as a self read for older children
- Available in paperback and hardcover formats
- Age Range: 3 - 9 years
- 34 pages
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 inches
Jimmy the little bunny is in trouble. Accidently, he ruined his mother favourite flowers. Will it help if he lies? Or is it better to tell the truth and try to solve the problem in different way?
Help your children to learn to be more honest with this fun children’s book.
Si Jimmy, ang munting kuneho, ay nasa bingit ng kapahamakan. Aksidente niyang nasira ang mga paboritong bulaklak ng kanyang nanay. Makakatulong ba kung magsisinungaling siya? O mas makabubuting sabihin ang katotohanan at lutasin ang problema sa ibang paraan? Tulungang maging matapat ang inyong mga anak sa nakakatuwang pambatang aklat na ito.