- 15 MINUTES A DAY FOR TWO WEEKS: Becoming fluent in a new language can take years and sometimes requires complete language immersion without an efficacious language program. Whether preparing for a trip, beginning your bilingual or trilingual adventure, OptiLingo provides a system to get you learning fast! Just 15 minutes a day for two weeks will have you speaking and understanding essential words and phrases you need to get going in your target language.
- SPEAK & UNDERSTAND WITH CONFIDENCE: This condensed course gives the perfect foreign language base for those with an adventurous spirit traveling abroad, or anyone wanting to expand and stimulate their mind. Within two weeks, our spaced repetition system will have you speaking and understand your desired language with confidence!
- COMMON WORDS & PHRASES: Phraseology Express Survival Phrases guide teaches you 60 survival phrases and over 100 common words that will help you communicate clearly and confidently. You will learn practical language skills without having to understand grammar and syntax needed for fluency. Combine the words and phrases you learn with this beginner course to enrich your communication and travel experience.
- GUIDED IMMERSION METHODOLOGY: With OptiLingo’s beginner level language course you will learn a language in the most effective and efficient way. The guided immersion methodology will not only help you learn a new language, it will help you retain the information from each lesson. The goal of the two week course is to become master of the content your learn. Listen, Learn, Repeat, Master, is the approach this course takes.
- AUDIO CD FORMAT: Learn a new language at home or on the go. Our audio CD course is perfect for listening, learning, repeating and mastering in the comfort of your own home or on car commutes. Open your mind and take in the world with a new language and heightened perspectives.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.