Learn - Talk - Translate - Play.
Fast and Free Shipping
The breakthrough, award-winning language learning, and translation microcomputer Partner LUX3 is here!
Use it for your next trip to Thailand, or for practicing your Thai, also works to translate from Thai to English.
Equipped with a never before seen set of unique linguistic programs - a result of 25-years development by our linguist specialists and engineers - Partner LUX3 is the only assistant you need in all of your language venues.
Featuring the innovative and robust hardware platform with a powerful CPU it allows the extreme flexibility while in use, has hi-resolution camera with Photo Translator program, and a micro-HDMI port for connection to your TV and other devices.
The LUX3 is sure to become your favorite and the only language tool used FOR studies and leisure.
Use the Language Teacher program to learn an entire language. Words are paired with images making for quick recall later on. Simply speak to the Partner LUX3 and it will correct you through its advanced speech analysis system.
With the powerful Android OS under the hood, you’re free to do anything you want with your Partner LUX3. With limitless apps and media, there are no bounds to what this device can do.
What are you getting?
- Voice Translator. Just speak into the Partner LUX3 and have it translate whatever you say in seconds.
- Photo Translator. Quickly snap a pic of any text you see and have it translated instantly, internet connection required.
- Text Translation. Type in any text you want and have it translated right away. Have it pronounced for you with just the push of a button.
- Connect the LUX3 to your TV through an HDMI port and watch your favorite videos online or learn languages with built in Video Courses.
- Type any word and see its translation in the language you need or get an explanation in the English explanatory dictionary.
- Use over 40 language learning programs.
- Memorize a new Word-Of-the-Day every time you turn on the LUX3.
- Master the SAT or TOEFL and maximize your score.
- Play Linguistic Crosswords and learn words while playing.
- Connect with friends over Facebook and other Social Media.
The courses are fully interactive and replicate realistic interactions. It immerses you in the language and works with you at your own pace.
The 4 levels include thorough lessons of:
Each set is loaded with an advanced speech recognition system so you get a detailed view and correction of your pronunciation each time.
You can even backtrack lessons and restart the entire learning process as often as you like with no limitations.
- Language Teacher PixWord:
Using the same state-of-the-art speech analysis algorithm as original Language Teacher, it has expanded to over 3,000 words, covering topics like Health, Food, Office and more (22 topics in total) with pictures and Antonyms
An academic size bi-lingual dictionary of over 635,000 words, the pronunciation of these words have been recorded by professional, native speaking narrators (for selected languages).
- Translations complete with parts of speech, gender, comments, transcriptions, and examples.
- Quick copy and translate (translates a selected word in other application with just one click)
- Input Line search finds any word matching the sequence of symbols you enter
- History function to view and select previously entered words
- Edit the main dictionary with built-in Internet resources
- Get explanation of the word in English
- English Dictionary:
A 300,000 word comprehensive English explanatory dictionary with History function, pronunciation narrated by professional English native speaking male and female narrators, and one touch switch to the bi-lingual dictionary.
- English Tutor. Multiple Award-winning Speaking Pal program. English language course for various scenarios you may find yourself in.
- Pockets. One of 8 Language Games built into Partner to help you memorize words.
- Spell-It-Right. Language game made specifically to teach the correct spelling of simple and complex words.
- Linguistic FlashCards. Memorize the words, their translation, and pronunciation with the Linguistic FlashCards game.
- Translation Test. A series of tests dedicated to improving your translation skills.
- Irregular Verbs. Memorize and learn to properly use English Irregular Verbs.
- Vocabulary Builder. A graphic game that helps you to build a larger and more sophisticated vocabulary.
- SAT/TOEFL course. A must-do course to those who intend to go to US Universities and Colleges.
- Picture Dictionary. A combination of images and pronunciation makes this program an effective way to learn new words in relation to a specific situation you may be in.
- Universal Translator. 180-language word translator covers all European, Middle Eastern and Asian languages. Get the translation and pronunciation (for selected languages) of the words in seconds.
- Linguistic Crossword. A fun way to learn words, their meaning, and pronunciation. Endless potential for learning.
- English Online. Need a personal tutor? Connect to English Online and request your personal teacher for any language you need.
- USA Interview. An ultimate guide to the US Citizenship exam with questions, answers and correct pronunciation of names and historical places.
- Speed-reading Course. A specially designed step-by-step course to speed up your reading without sacrificing understanding of the text. Separated into 3 levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced, it will teach you how to make the most of the books and articles you read in different languages.
- jetBook Reader. eBook reader with the advanced functionality of reading an entire book out loud. Zoom in and zoom out function, multiple format support, bookmarks, Day and Night reading mode, Book Sharing options and more.
- Word Of the Day. Simple and effective way to learn a new word every time you open your Partner LUX3.
- Voice Translator. Simply speak into Partner LUX3 in English and have it translate what you say. Very effective way to connect with foreigners or locals in foreign countries.
- Audio PhraseBook. Works for both instant communication and language learning. Consist of 14,000 commonly used phrases
- Authentic human voice narration for both languages
- 15 easily navigated topic-areas
- Advanced speech recognition for hands-free navigation
- Quick search using key words