Spanish Levels 1-4 (120, 30-min. daily lessons) Software + mobile app with interactive tools: Audio lessons teach speaking, understanding, and reading. Review tools include digital flash cards and Quick Match quiz, and Speak Easy conversation practice.
Every Level of Pimsleur Spanish Unlimited contains approximately 15 hours of audio language instruction in 30 daily lessons featuring the proven Pimsleur Method, plus ...
• Up to 20 Reading Lessons to introduce you to reading,
• 300 digital flash cards allow you to practice, brush up, or review,
• And with the Quick Match interactive phrase game, you get 300 questions to challenge you.
• 30 Speak Easy conversations allow you to fine-tune conversational skills and perfect your accent,
• 30 spectacular high resolution travel photographs to inspire and enhance your cultural education,
• 30 light bulb moments to connect culture and history to your language learning.
Over 50 years ago, Dr. Paul Pimsleur developed a method that transformed language learning. Since then, millions have used this system to begin to speak and understand a new language quickly. You can too.
• Quick + Easy – Only 30 minutes a day.
• Portable + Flexible – Core lessons can be done anytime, anywhere, and easily fit into your busy life.
• Proven Method – Works when other methods fail.
• Self-Paced – Go fast or go slow – it’s up to you.
• Based in Science – Developed using proven research on memory and learning.
• Cost-effective – Less expensive than classes or immersion, and features all native speakers.
• Genius – Triggers your brain’s natural aptitude to learn.
• Works for everyone – Recommended for ages 13 and above.
With Unlimited mobile, you learn fast as you roam free.
Still only 30 minutes a day, Pimsleur Unlimited is completely portable, and audio lessons are hands-free; you can do them in the car, at the gym, or while out for a walk. Lessons sync across devices, so while you’re free to ramble, the app keeps your language learning firmly on track.
Digital flash cards and the Quick Match interactive phrase game provide listening and reading practice and review, and Speak Easy conversations help you to engage with the language. They pull you into the culture, fixing rhythm and intonation in your mind, and helping you to develop a near-native accent.
Every course is painstakingly crafted to highlight and explore the culture where your new language is spoken. Pimsleur Unlimited features high-res photos with light bulb captions that delight and inform, and covering everything from art and architecture, to festivals, history, vivid landscapes, and cultural curiosities.
What You’ll Learn
This program includes all of Levels 1, 2, 3, and 4.
With this program you start from zero, first learning survival phrases and vocabulary, and eventually progressing to a high-intermediate level of speaking and understanding.
Every lesson contains an introductory conversation and isolated vocabulary and structures, as well as full practice for all vocabulary introduced. Emphasis is on pronunciation and comprehension. By the end of the program, you’ll have gained experience participating in many informal and some formal discussions on practical, social, and semiprofessional topics. You’ll learn to speak about your professional and personal life, needs, likes and dislikes, and to create complex sentences discussing the past, present, future, conditional, and subjunctive. You’ll skillfully form longer, more complex sentences, and most importantly, you’ll find yourself being understood, even by native speakers.
At the completion of this course, you’ll speak confidently using your wide-ranging vocabulary, and experience the language and culture with a deepening insight into a new world.
Reading Lessons are included for each level. In Level 1, you'll learn to sound out words then phrases and sentences. In Levels 2 through 4, you'll continue to practice reading, improve your pronunciation, and learn new vocabulary. Before you know it, you’ll be reading with the ease and flexibility of a native speaker.
Learning the sound of each letter alone and in culturally distinct combinations allows your brain to process what you’re hearing in the audio lessons from a new and different perspective. It’s a powerful combination that makes Pimsleur different from every other method on the market.